Pages

All Things Bacon Android App

Remember to check out the All Things Bacon Android App!
Bringing the latest and greatest Bacon news to your smartphone.
All Things Bacon Android App

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Alabama Man Caught Having Sex With Pig In WalMart Bathroom

This pretty much cover all stereotypes - Walmart, Alabama, Redneck....'Murca!

So a man somehow got a Pig into a Walmart bathroom to have relations with it?

Why?






A quote from the 7 year old eye witness: "Mommy, mommy is a man in the bathroom holding a pig really close to him!".

And from the man who saved the Pig: "When I went into the bathroom, I heard squealing from inside the stall. I told the man to open it but he wouldn’t, so I kicked it in. That crazy ass fool for real was doing a pig. I socked him in the face and grabbed the pig. That fool was out cold."

That man is a hero! Saving the Pig and "socking" the sick bastard out cold!


Full story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment