Pages

All Things Bacon Android App

Remember to check out the All Things Bacon Android App!
Bringing the latest and greatest Bacon news to your smartphone.
All Things Bacon Android App

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Bacon Mistakes To Avoid: How To Cook Bacon

A few people have been asking me what is my best way to cook Bacon. I know how I do it, but everyone is different and likes their Bacon in different ways. Plus there are various ways in which you may be enjoying your Bacon - such as in a Mitch Morgan, or if wrapped around your eggs.

So I did a little looking around and found this article...while not being exactly how you should cook Bacon, it does mention some of the common pitfalls I see all too often in inexperienced Bacon cookers.
So take a look and hopefully this will be your first step towards better Bacon!

Source: Huffington Post

No comments:

Post a Comment