Pages

All Things Bacon Android App

Remember to check out the All Things Bacon Android App!
Bringing the latest and greatest Bacon news to your smartphone.
All Things Bacon Android App

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Bacon Jerky

After making some Bacon Biltong last year here, and here, and having it spotted in Pretoria it has now been seen in the US it seems...not sure where or how to get it but BaconDiet posted about Bacon Jerky on their Twitter page. I would guess Bacon Jerky is the same as Bacon Biltong, although looking at the packaging their Jerky may be a little more smoked than the Bacon Biltong I made.


Check it out and if you can get some let us know what it's like.


2 comments:

  1. It's absolutely amazing. I love it! Now I want to make my own bacon jerky so I can keep bacon everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its great get it at wal greens

    ReplyDelete