Pages

All Things Bacon Android App

Remember to check out the All Things Bacon Android App!
Bringing the latest and greatest Bacon news to your smartphone.
All Things Bacon Android App

Friday, May 27, 2011

Microwave Bacon Review

I've been keeping my eye out for this stuff for the last few months since Banch mentioned to me he
saw it in a store in Jhb. So I finally spotted it and had to get some.

Instructions are pretty simple. Just put it in the microwave for 4 minutes.


 At the end of its 4 minutes it puffs up with steam. Let it sit for another minute and there you have it. Bacon.



I can't say I was too impressed though - same price as a regular pack but this one only had 7 pieces.
Also, the top pieces were crispy but also quite tough, while the bottom ones were a little undercooked.
So not quite ideal.
Would I buy it again - perhaps if I needed Bacon in another meal at late notice, but I wouldn't buy it for my Sunday breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment